We collect next personal data:
- When you visit our website, we store and process information about you, your IP address, country and how you use our site.
- When you sign up on our website, we store your IP address, delivery and payment address, e-mail address, country, first and last name.
- When you subscribe to our newsletter, we process your first name, last name, email address, country and language.
- We also store information about how you use the newsletter, for example, whether you read it or not, or whetehr you click on it or not.
- When you buy our products, a contract is formed between you and us. We store and process your IP address, first name, last name, delivery address, payment method, country and email address.
- Your purchase history is also stored and processed.
We use your personal data:
- Sell products to you. We need your personal information in order to be able to deliver your purchase and to perform our contractual obligations towards you as a customer. If you are not willing to provide us with the information requested, we will not able to provide you with the delivery of products.
- Provide you with our services, such as sending important notices to you, including communication about your purchases and changes to our terms and conditions and policies, sending newsletters, offers and news about our latest products and software updates as well as other notifications, including but not limited to those regarding your account on our community forum. If you do not want to be on our mailing list and receive promotional or other communication from us, you can always opt out by simply clicking the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the newsletters.
We use also internal and third-party analytics tools, including Google Analytics. The third-party analytics companies we work with may combine the information collected with other information they have independently collected from other websites and/or other online products and services. Their collection and use of information is subject to their own privacy policies.
Information relating to your method of payment
We have integrated components of Braintree and Maksekeskus on our website. There are online payment service providers. Payment information is never taken by us or transferred to us either through our website or otherwise. Our employees and contractors never have access to it. At the point of payment, you are transferred to a secure pages.
How and where we store the data
We use secure servers to protect the information we collect about you. Our websites storing your personal information are hosted in the EU. However, from time to time we may also use outsourced services in other countries, possibly located outside the European Union.